Saturday 5 May 2012

Return to blogging and Juno magazine

After a long hiatus, I have set my mind to get back to blogging.

SOoooo what have I been up to?

I've been spending some time focusing on my design work
www.ashapearsedesign.com

I've been doing some work with the fabulous 'Juno' magazine. I was asked to illustrate two magazine articles.


I was so excited as I am a big fan of their magazine. I can't recommend it enough, if you haven't come across the magazine before, you should take a look.
http://www.junomagazine.com/

Here are the illustrations:

 This piece was for an article on Healing Therapies and was featured in the Winter edition.
This piece was for a story about Brother Sun, Sister Moon.

I have enjoyed working with Saffia and Jackie at Juno, it has been a wonderful experience, and I hope there will be more to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment