Sunday 5 August 2012

Sketches

Incase you have been wondering what I have been up to creatively of late here are some recent sketches, some have made it into artwork.... some in progress and others are due to be developed soon
 Inspired by a Mama at the Natural Mamas big camp
 Idea for a tandem breastfeeding picture
 quick sketch of baby wearing family of babushka dolls
Babywearing Babuskha Mama
this one did make it into colour, and was turned into a card

 The top one is the rough sketch for a painting that is in progress, it is based on the wonderful Claire at Kitten Creations (she makes AMAZING carriers). Below is the final sketch on watercolour paper
 This one is called Expectant, and is inspired by my sister who is due to have her first baby any day now! I have been working on this one for a few weeks as it is quite a big painting.
Here is the latest shot of it in progress
When this one is finished I will post up all my in progress shots of it.

Hope you enjoyed them, keep checking back for updates on them, or like our Facebook page to see them as I work on them.
http://www.facebook.com/worldsofwhimsy


No comments:

Post a Comment