Monday 29 August 2011

Another busy weekend of crafting

Aside from fighting off the lurgy and going to Buddhist temples, I have had a busy weekend of crafting and photography.


I have been finishing off a lot of the projects I started last weekend, it seems that during the week my little man will have no part of my working, so it all happens between Friday and Monday! 


Here is a quick snap shot of my new items

I have small metal gift tins, stud earrings, rectangular pendants, hair slides, note cards and compact mirrors. There are a few more items waiting in the wings, watch this space for them.

They will be available soon on etsy and Folksy, and most will cost under £10.

I have also been taking lots of photos of my prints in their new frames, they look fab!
I love how my heart doll looks

My final picture of the weekend, a cute one of Oakley and I



No comments:

Post a Comment