Monday 2 July 2012

Inspired by my heart

I had a wonderful day painting yesterday, after being sick with a nasty cold all last week it felt good to be free with a paint brush in hand.

Inspired by my recent discovery of my inner colour palette (from doing Danita Art's course), I wanted to put it into practice, and I was determined that what ever I painted had to be from deep within my heart.

My husband and I have been blessed with the most inspiring and beautiful little boy, and we would love to have more than just the three of us in our family. Sadly we have already lost one pregnancy but we still dream that we will have more children to share the love and join in the fun.

So this painting is about our dreams of another baby, it is called 
'To dream of you on a crystal night'

The colour inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment