Sunday 15 July 2012

Supporting your community

Since starting to sell my work I have met some amazingly talented people, who are also work at home mamas producing work for other mama's and their babies.


I hope you don't mind but I want to start sharing these with you, because they are an amazing resource and I feel so strongly about the importance of supporting independent artisans in their work.


It is comforting to know the things we buy have been made with love and not mass produced in unethical circumstances.


Today I want to share with you the amazingly talented 'Little Woodlanders' who produce the most beautiful handcrafted Natural wooden babywearing figures, 
teethers, and toys for open ended, imaginative, creative play.


I plan to buy some of their toys for my little boy as I know they will spark his imagination.


If you have time I would love for you to check out their Etsy store, and pop along and like their Facebook page.



Here are some of my favourite pieces that Rachel makes.






No comments:

Post a Comment